U.S. Department of Health and Human Services/Related Articles
- See also changes related to U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, or pages that link to U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or to this page or whose text .
- Healthcare economics : Economic and political considerations of resource use in health care, including funding, allocation and rationing
- Public Health : Add brief definition or description
- United States Government : Add brief definition or description
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality : Organization dedicated to improving the quality of health care in the US.
- Centers for Disease Control : A major center of epidemiologic research and clinical support in epidemics, considered a world resource although part of the United States Public Health Service, located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services : Add brief definition or description
- National Institutes of Health : "The steward of medical and behavioral research for the Nation." (National Institutes of Health)
- Public Health Service : Add brief definition or description