Tuskegee Syphilis Study/External Links
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- NPR: Remembering Tuskegee: Syphilis Study Still Provokes Disbelief, Sadness
- Miss Evers' Boys (1997) - TCM entry
- Miss Evers' Boys (1997) - BFI entry
- Mary Harper; Leader in Minority Health
- Harriet Washington, author of "Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present" on Democracy Now! (Ogg Vorbis recording, interview transcript)