The Troubles (Ireland)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to The Troubles (Ireland), or pages that link to The Troubles (Ireland) or to this page or whose text .
- History of Ireland: History of Ireland from the 4th century BC to 1923.
- Insurgency: A wide range of political and military actions intended to change a government, through means considered illegal by that government.
- Republicanism: The political ideology of a nation as a republic, with an emphasis on liberty, rule by the people, and the civic virtue practiced by citizens.
- Taoiseach: Taoiseach is the title given to the prime minister of Ireland.
- Terrorism: An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Dissident Irish republicanism: Add brief definition or description
- Ulster Unionism: Ideology that favours the maintenance or strengthening of the political and cultural ties between Ireland and Great Britain.
- Ulster Volunteer Force: The name of one, and possibly two separate, loyalist paramilitary forces in Northern Ireland near the beginning and end of the twentieth century.