The alert to the DSM-IV copyright DSMCR is a very helpful explanation but seems more obtrusive than needed. Consider:
- changing 'unauthorized reproduction of diagnostic criteria' to 'unauthorized reproduction of their diagnostic criteria'
- removing the horizontal line and instead do something like indenting the text or preceding the text with 'Note:'
- Consider removing ', with pertinent elements in italics' as the text that followed (ast least in the depression article) the template did not have any text in italics.
- Robert Badgett 02:39, 19 December 2007 (CST)
- I made these changes today. - Robert Badgett 16:56, 6 January 2008 (CST)