B- Orphaned subpage
If you found this page by following a hyperlink to this page, you may have found an orphaned subpage or metadata page.
- What next?
- If this is a subpage:
- a) with content:
- Someone may have created subpage content without an article.
- A page may have been moved to a new location and this page may have been accidently left behind.
- The former article might have existed at "Orphan subpage".
- Or it was created as a stand alone subpage and never had an associated article or metadata page.
- Consider if there is a home to merge the data to or consider starting a cluster around this content.
- b) without content:
- As this page is not associated with any article it should probably be deleted.
- If the article name includes a slash:
- A slash (/) in a title is not compatible with the CZ subpages format.
- Make this page into a redirect to a more appropriate name. For an example, see GNU/Linux.