Taro Katsura/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Taro Katsura, or pages that link to Taro Katsura or to this page or whose text .
- Taisho : Known in life as Yoshihito, Japanese Emperor, son of Meiji and father of Hirohito, ill in later life
- Aritomo Yamagata : In the Meiji Restoration, architect of the Imperial Japanese Army, military commander and three-time Chief of Staff; Three-time President of the Privy Council; two-time Prime Minister of Japan and genro (elder statesman) of immense influence
- Takaaki Kato : Japanese businessman and civilian government official; supportive of constitutional rather than military government, who served as Prime Minister between 1924 and 1926
- Masataki Terauchi : Imperial Japanese Army officer and pubic official; Prime Minister of Japan; senior in Chosu Clan.
- Kinmochi Saionji : (1849-1940) Japanese publisher, politician, and eventually Prince and Prime Minister of Japan
- Sumitomo Saionji : Banker brother of Kinmochi Saionji
- Shigenobu Okuma : (1838-1922) Japanese diplomat, government official and educator; twice Prime Minister of Japan; founder of Waseda University; cofounder of Kenseito (Constitutional Government Party) with Taisuke Itagaki; opposed confrontation with Korea during the Meiji Restoration