Taj Mahal/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Taj Mahal, or pages that link to Taj Mahal or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Taj Mahal. Needs checking by a human.
- British Empire : The worldwide domain controlled by Britain from its origins about 1600
- Death : State of thermodynamic equilibrium achieved after the end of life.
- Duleep Singh : was a Sikh ruler of the sovereign country of Punjab and the Sikh Empire.
- India : Republic in South Asia; the world's largest democracy. Borders Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, Nepal, Pakistan
- Lucinda Williams : A three-time Grammy Award-winning Texas folk singer-songwriter.
- Mausoleum : External free-standing building constructed as a monument enclosing the interment space or burial chamber of a deceased person or persons.
- Mumtaz Mahal : (1593- 1631), wife of the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan; the Taj Mahal was built as her memorial.
- Origins and architecture of the Taj Mahal : The history and design of the 17th century mausoleum complex.
- Persian language : An Indo-European language spoken primarily in Iran and Afghanistan.
- UNESCO : Specialized agency of the UN, created in 1946, to aid peace by promoting international cooperation in education, science, and culture.
- Wonders of the world : Lists of especially remarkable artificial or natural structures of worldwide importance