Swan Song (Led Zeppelin song)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Swan Song (Led Zeppelin song), or pages that link to Swan Song (Led Zeppelin song) or to this page or whose text .
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Led Zeppelin : Famous and influential English hard rock and blues group formed in 1968, known for their albums Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, and songs 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Whole Lotta Love'.
- Physical Graffiti : A 1975 double studio album written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, and the band's first release on the label Swan Song Records.
- Progressive rock : Add brief definition or description
- Headley Grange : Add brief definition or description
- Instrumental : Add brief definition or description
- Swan Song Records : A record label launched by the English rock band Led Zeppelin on 7 May 1974, overseen by Led Zeppelin's manager Peter Grant.
- Ten Years Gone : A 1975 rock song recorded by Led Zeppelin for their album Physical Graffiti.
- Bird on the Wing : Add brief definition or description
- Midnight Moonlight : Add brief definition or description
- Jimmy Page : (b. 9 January 1944) English session guitarist and founder of influential group Led Zeppelin, known for his production techniques and blues influenced lead guitar soloing.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- John Paul Jones (musician) : (b. John Baldwin, 3 January 1946), English musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist musician. Best known as the bass guitarist and keyboardist for Led Zeppelin.
- John Bonham : (31 May 1948 – 25 September 1980), English drummer and member of Led Zeppelin, he was known for his drum solos and hard hitting styles and became a role model for future rock percussionists.
- Peter Grant : (5 April 1935 – 21 November 1995), English manager and president of Swan Song Records, he was known for his no-nonsense management style and became a role model for future music managers.
- Keith Harwood : (1940 – 3 September 1977), English recording engineer, know for his work with the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, and David Bowie.
- Ron Nevison : Add brief definition or description