- Support (mathematics) : (1) The set of points where a function does not take some specific value, such as zero. (2) In a topological space, the closure of that set.
- Support (medical) : Add brief definition or description
- Support (military) : Add brief definition or description
- Combat support : In a military force, those services that support direct combat operations by combat arms personnel, such as communications beyond the immediate tactical level, intelligence, etc.
- Life support : Add brief definition or description
- Nutritional support : Supply of additional foods and liquids necessary to advance healing and support health.