- See also changes related to Stethoscope, or pages that link to Stethoscope or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Stethoscope. Needs checking by a human.
- Auscultation : The act of listening for sounds within the body.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : A group of diseases characterized by the pathological limitation of airflow in the airway that is not fully reversible.
- Circulatory system : Organ system that passes nutrients, gases, hormones, blood cells, nitrogen waste products, etc. to and from cells in the body.
- Heart : A chambered muscular organ in organisms that pumps blood received from the veins into the arteries, thereby maintaining the flow of blood through the entire circulatory system.
- John Forbes : (1787-1861), physician and medical journalist
- Physical examination : Systematic and thorough inspection of the patient for physical signs of disease or abnormality.