< StatvoltJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Statvolt, or pages that link to Statvolt or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Statvolt. Needs checking by a human.
- Electric field : force acting on an electric charge—a vector field.
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Gaussian units : A centimeter-gram-second system of units often used in electrodynamics and special relativity.
- Polarizability : The ease by which a charge-distribution polarizes; describes the amount of charge separation caused by an electric field.
- Speed of light : A physical constant c describing the speed of electromagnetic radiation in vacuum. In the International System of Units the metre is the distance light travels in classical vacuum in 1/c seconds, using the defined value c = c0 ≡ 299 792 458 m/s (exact).
- Statcoulomb : Unit of electric charge in cgs-esu units: 1 statC = C/(10⋅c), with c the speed of light in m/s.
- Volt : SI unit of electrical potential; symbol V; 1 V = 1 W/A = 1 J/C.