Standard time/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Standard time, or pages that link to Standard time or to this page or whose text .
- Time : A fundamental quantity in physics - that what differs always between two inspections of the same system by the same observer.
- Coordinated Universal Time : The basis for standard time in time zones around the world; a compromise between time as measured by an atomic clock and as measured by astronomical observations.
- Greenwich Mean Time : Add brief definition or description
- Time zone : Any of the 24 longitudinal divisions of the earth's surface in which a standard time is kept, the primary division being that bisected by the Greenwich meridian.