Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, or pages that link to Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. Needs checking by a human.
- Macedonian language : A language in the Eastern group of South Slavic languages and the official language of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Slovenia : Former Yugoslav republic (population c. 2 million; capital Ljubljana) at the north-eastern end of the Adriatic Sea, and bordering Italy and Austria to the alpine west and north, Hungary to the north-east, and Croatia along a long frontier to the east and south.
- Tigran Petrosian : Armenian / Soviet chess player (1929-84) who was noted for his stubborn defensive playing style; world champion 1963-69.
- Yugoslav Wars : Add brief definition or description
- Yugoslavia : Name for different political entities that existed on the Balkan Peninsula in Europe during the 20th century.