- See also changes related to Safehouse, or pages that link to Safehouse or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Safehouse. Needs checking by a human.
- 1998 bombings of U.S. Embassies in Africa : Vehicle-borne suicide bomb attacks, conducted by al-Qaeda approximately nine minutes apart, on U.S. Embassies and civilian buildings in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya on August 7, 1998
- Bisher Amin Khalil al-Rawi : An Iraqi citizen, released in 2007, who was held in the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, but was believed to have had some relationships with the British Security Service before being detained; the detention may be related to his breaking off the relationship; he is a plaintiff in Mohamed et al. v. Jeppesen Dataplan, Inc. as well as British lawsuits
- Clandestine human-source intelligence operational techniques : "Tradecraft" of espionage and activities supporting it, such as secret communication, document forgery, etc.
- Direct action (military) : Military attacks, usually by special operations forces on land, against specific, well-defined targets, often behind enemy lines.
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S. : Policies, techniques and practices of United States interrogation in a national intelligence-gathering context. (See Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration for recent detailed discussions)