- See also changes related to Retrorocket, or pages that link to Retrorocket or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Retrorocket. Needs checking by a human.
- Atmospheric reentry : The movement of human-made or natural objects as they enter the atmosphere of a planet from outer space, in the case of Earth from an altitude above the 'edge of space.'
- Ballistic missile defense : A combination of sensors, command and control systems, and missile/warhead kill mechanisms that protect a region, or, in the case of the U.S., theaters of operations as well as the nation proper.
- Rocket motor : A means of generating thrust, for propulsion or for adjusting a position, based on the hot gases expelled by a mixture of chemicals that does not need an external oxygen source
- Space Race : A competition of space exploration between the United States and Soviet Union, which lasted roughly from 1957 to 1975.