< RapeJump to navigation Jump to search
- Assault : Add brief definition or description
- Crime : Acts or omissions that are made offences against the law and which are prosecuted by the State.
- Sexual offenses : Add brief definition or description
- Violence : Assault, battery, the use of physical force which is swift and intense to cause injury, unless, of course, it is slow and gradual but degrading the capabilities of its target. An attack against individual rights. Rough vehemence which causes damage to humans, animals, and property.
- Medicalizing sexual offenses : The role of the medical and social sciences in the adjudication of sexual offenses and in the disposition of offenders
- Statutory rape : Add brief definition or description
- Dominance : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Dominance (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Sadism : A condition in which there is a derivation of pleasure from inflicting pain, discomfort or humiliation on another person or persons. The sexual significance of sadistic wishes or behavior may be conscious or unconscious.