Radar altimeter/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Radar altimeter, or pages that link to Radar altimeter or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Radar altimeter. Needs checking by a human.
- Air Traffic Control : A system for managing the safe operation of large numbers of aircraft in shared airspace, day or night, and in almost all weather, keeping the aircraft managed by positive control from a network of interconnected ground stations
- Anti-shipping missile : An air, surface (sea or land), or submarine-launched missile that can track and intercept a maneuvering ship target against the background of moving water
- Bistatic : A detection system which comprises a transmitter and receiver which are separated by a distance that is comparable to the expected target distance.
- Go-onto-location-in-space : A weapons guidance paradigm in which the weapon guides itself to a specific set of geographic coordinates and activates its warhead, rather than sensing and tracking a target
- Viking program : The successful mission of space probes to Mars, Viking 1 and Viking 2, each designed to study the planet, and launched 20 August 1975, and 9 September 1975 respectively.