Public health/Related Articles
Public health: Branch of medicine concerned with the prevention and control of disease and disability, and the promotion of physical and mental health of the population on the international, national, state, or municipal level
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Medicine : The study of health and disease of the human body.
- Epidemiology : The branch of demography that studies patterns of disease in human or animal populations.
- American Public Health Association : Add brief definition or description
- Centers for Disease Control : A major center of epidemiologic research and clinical support in epidemics, considered a world resource although part of the United States Public Health Service, located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- World Health Organization : United Nations' agency for health, focussing on the control and prevention of diseases, and the support for international health programs.