< PrologJump to navigation Jump to search
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Prolog. Needs checking by a human.
- Computer architecture : Add brief definition or description
- Erlang programming language : Add brief definition or description
- Hello World : A very short program that a programmer writes when learning a programming language; it typically just prints a word or two of output to a console.
- List of languages using the .NET Framework : The list of compilers that target the .NET Framework.
- Logic : The study of the standards and practices of correct argumentation.
- Programming language : A formal language specification, and programs for translating the formal language to machine code.