- Port (wine) : Port is a sweet, fortified dessert wine produced in the Douro Valley in northern Portugal and named from the seaport city of Porto.
Travel and transportation
- Airport : Civil, private or military facility for aircraft to take off, land, and often be maintained, minimally comprising a runway or other take-off and landing space, but often much larger and including aircraft hangars, air traffic control towers and terminals.
- Container port : Seaports designed for handling container ships loaded with intermodal shipping containers
- Port of entry : Add brief definition or description
- Sally port : A controlled point of entrance/egress in a security barrier.
- Seaport : Add brief definition or description
- Port (computer networking) : Add brief definition or description
- Port scanning : A class of network reconnaissance techniques that may be part of legitimate network operations, or a probing to find vulnerabilities to attack
- Port 25 : Standard TCP port for email transfer using the SMTP protocol.
- Port 110 : Standard TCP port for email retrieval using the POP protocol.
- Port 143 : Standard TCP port for email retrieval using the IMAP protocol.
- Email port 587 : TCP port reserved for authenticated submission of email messages.