PhD: A common abbreviation for Doctor of Philosophy.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Knowledge : On one common account by philosophers, justified, true belief; often used in a looser way by everyone else to mean any truth or belief, and also a whole body of truth or a whole system of belief.
- University : A type of institution that provides higher or tertiary education.
- Graduation : Ceremony and attendant celebration marking the conferring of a diploma, certificate or degree.
- PhD dissertation : Add brief definition or description
- PhD defence : Add brief definition or description
- Master : Add brief definition or description
- Bachelor : Add brief definition or description
- Scientific research : The practice of using the scientific method to investigate causal relationships in detail.
- Science : The organized body of knowledge based on non–trivial refutable concepts that can be verified or rejected on the base of observation and experimentation