The Patriot League is a college and university athletic conference that operates in the northeastern states of the United States. The sports played include American football, basketball, field hockey and lacrosse. It is the subject of John Feinstein's book The Last Amateurs.
The participating colleges are:
- American University – Washington, District of Columbia
- Bucknell Univeristy – Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Colgate University – Hamilton, New York
- College of the Holy Cross – Worcester, Massachusetts
- Lafayette College – Easton, Pennsylvania
- Lehigh University – Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- United States Military Academy (Army) – West Point, New York
- United States Naval Academy – Annapolis, Maryland
The associate colleges are:
- Fordham University – New York City, New York
- Georgetown University – Georgetown, Washington, District of Columbia
- Villanova University – Radnor Township, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Fordham and Georgetown play only football, while Villanova plays only women's lacrosse.