Overhead power line/Related Articles
Overhead power line: A power line installed above ground, on series of dedicated poles or towers, from which the line is suspended.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Energy (science) : A measurable physical quantity of a system which can be expressed in joules (the metric unit for a quantity of energy) or other measurement units such as ergs, calories, watt-hours or Btu.
- Electricity : The flow or presence of electric charge; the flow of electricity is an important carrier of energy.
- Power line : Add brief definition or description
- Electric shock : Add brief definition or description
- Electrocution : Add brief definition or description
- Voltage : A quantity in physics that describes how much energy is needed to move an electrically charged object within an electric field.
- Current : Add brief definition or description
- Electrical power plant : An umbrella term for facilities to generate electric power, usually on an industrial scale.