Otomat (missile)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Otomat (missile), or pages that link to Otomat (missile) or to this page or whose text .
- Guided missile : A weapon that flies through air or space, under its own power, which adjusts its course to hit its target.
- Anti-shipping missile : An air, surface (sea or land), or submarine-launched missile that can track and intercept a maneuvering ship target against the background of moving water
- Land attack : A range of technologies and techniques used to attack targets on land from the sea; the targets are usually assumed to be well inland, and the weapons to be non-nuclear
- MBDA : Originally Italian, and now a multinational European military manufacturer
- AGM-84 Harpoon : A U.S. developed anti-shipping missile that can be launched from aircraft, ships and submarines
- Exocet : An aging French anti-shipping missile, which can be fired from land, aircraft, helicopter, submarine and ship platforms, and which has a considerable combat record
- Moskit : A family of Russian supersonic, sea-skimming anti-shipping missiles, ship- and air-launched, all designated by NATO as the SS-N-22 SUNBURN guided missile