Orphan works/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Orphan works, or pages that link to Orphan works or to this page or whose text .
- Law : Body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by a controlling authority.
- Law of the United States : The system of law as it has evolved under the United States Constitution through laws enacted by Congress and treaties to which the U.S. is a party.
- Intellectual property : A term referring to information that can be protected by patents, trademarks, trade secret practices and copyrights.
- Copyright : An exclusive property grant on creative works granted to authors of those works for a period set by law.
- Fair use : A limitation of United States federal copyright law providing that a greater societal good is achieved when limited material from copyrighted works can be used without prior permission of the copyright holder.
- Public good : Products and services that can only be collectively financed because it is not feasible to require individual users to pay for using them.