Opportunity cost/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Opportunity cost, or pages that link to Opportunity cost or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Opportunity cost. Needs checking by a human.
- Absolute advantage : An explanation of international trade proposed by Adam Smith in 1776 in his Wealth of Nations.
- Discounted cash flow : Method of valuing a project, company, or asset using the concepts of the time value of money.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- IS-LM model : Model of simultaneous equilibrium in the product and money markets - shown graphically as two intersecting interest rate/spending graphs, one depicting the investment/savings (I/S) relation and the other the liquidity/money (L/M) supply relation (also known as the Hicks-Hansen model).