Operation STARLIGHT/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Operation STARLIGHT, or pages that link to Operation STARLIGHT or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Operation STARLIGHT. Needs checking by a human.
- Chu Lai : Originally built as a logistical facility for U.S. forces in Danang, it is now an economic development zone in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, encouraging both domestic and foreign business development under the doi moi economic reforms
- I Corps tactical zone : The geographic command, under the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam, for the northernmost provinces of South Vietnam. It directly faced North Vietnam across the Demilitarized Zone, as well as having an important boundary with Laos.
- Tran Van Tra : General officer of the People's Army of Viet Nam, serving from 1954 to the fall of South Vietnam, who has been in some disfavor for writing a frank history of the North Vietnamese side.
- Viet Cong : The military wing of the National Front for the Liberation of South Vietnam (NLF); a generic term for Communist forces in South Vietnam during the Vietnam War
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.
- Wars of Vietnam : The broad context of warfare in the modern area of Vietnam, of which the Vietnam War (1962-1975) is best known, but involves colonization, Japanese occupation, decolonization, and post-1975 but related warfare among Vietnam, Cambodia and China