Omar Abdel-Rahman/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Omar Abdel-Rahman, or pages that link to Omar Abdel-Rahman or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Omar Abdel-Rahman. Needs checking by a human.
- 1998 bombings of U.S. Embassies in Africa : Vehicle-borne suicide bomb attacks, conducted by al-Qaeda approximately nine minutes apart, on U.S. Embassies and civilian buildings in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya on August 7, 1998
- Abdullah Azzam : A Salafist legal scholar and jihadist, who formed the Services Office supporting the Afghanistan War (1978-92) with Osama bin Laden, one of the organizations that formed al-Qaeda
- Al-Khifa : A branch of the Services Office operating in the U.S., supporting the anti-Soviet forces in the Afghanistan War (1978-1992); directed by Abdullah Azzam and at least affiliated with al-Qaeda personnel
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Ayman al-Zawahiri : Generally considered the #2 leader of al-Qaeda, an Egyptian physician who was mentored, in a faction of the Muslim Brotherhood, by Sayyid Qutb
- Egyptian Islamic Jihad : A jihadist organization formed in the 1970s, dormant by the 1990s, with the more extreme members probably in al-Qaeda along with the leader of the time, Ayman al-Zawahiri
- Richard Bernstein : American journalist and author, dealing with general cultural issues, Asia and France, and book reviews
- Sayyid Qutb : Born in 1906, radicalized in 1951, and executed in 1966, an influential theorist of Salafist revolutionary Islam; considered one of the two spiritual fathers of al-Qaeda and the mentor of Ayman al-Zawahiri
- U.S. Intelligence and terrorism in the 1980s : Tracking and actions against terrorism by the United States intelligence community in the 1980s
- U.S. Intelligence and terrorism in the 1990s : Tracking and actions against terrorism by the United States intelligence community in the 1990s