Obstructive lung disease/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Obstructive lung disease, or pages that link to Obstructive lung disease or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Obstructive lung disease. Needs checking by a human.
- Adrenergic beta-agonist : Class of drugs used to treat asthma and other pulmonary disease states.
- Asthma : Disease process that is characterised by paradoxical narrowing of the bronchi, making breathing difficult.
- Cholinergic antagonist : The medications "that bind to but do not activate cholinergic receptors, thereby blocking the actions of acetylcholine or cholinergic agonists."
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease : A group of diseases characterized by the pathological limitation of airflow in the airway that is not fully reversible.
- Glucocorticoid : Corticosteroids that affect carbohydrate metabolism, inhibit adrenocorticotropic hormone secretion, and are anti-inflammatory.