Northwest Passage/External Links
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- The National Maritime Museum's collection of images of the Search for the Northwest Passage.
- Images of the black stones, ultimately proved worthless, brought by by Sir Martin Frobisher.
- Biography of Roald Amundsen at South-pole.com
- Environment Canada notes it may still be some time before the Passage is commercially viable.