Mohammed al-Qahtani/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Mohammed al-Qahtani, or pages that link to Mohammed al-Qahtani or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Mohammed al-Qahtani. Needs checking by a human.
- 9-11 Attack : The largest terrorist attack on the continental United States, occurring on September 11, 2001, using hijacked airliners as suicide weapons against major buildings.
- Battle of Tora Bora : A battle of the Afghanistan War (2001-), in which allied special operations forces, principally using Afghan troops, attempted to kill or capture an escaping Osama bin Laden
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : The policies and practices authorized for interrogation of suspected terrorists by the United States Department of Defense and the United States intelligence community during the George W. Bush Administration
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed : Described by the U.S. and by his own proud statement, the operational planner, for al-Qaeda, of the 9-11 attack; a U.S. High Value Detainee to be tried in a civilian criminal court in U.S. v. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, et al.
- Military Commissions Act of 2006 : U.S. law authorizing the President or Secretary of Defense to create tribunals for determining the prisoner of war status of persons captured as non-national combatants, and to try them, outside the regular judicial system, for war crimes
- Susan Crawford : Retired (2010) convening authority under the Military Commissions Act of 2006 that tries non-national terrorism suspects; a retired Chief Judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Services
- We Know All interrogation techniques : Methods of psychological interrogation, which may be coercive or noncoercive, that establish a state of futility in the prisoner, convincing him that there is no point in withholding information