< MnemonicJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Mnemonic, or pages that link to Mnemonic or to this page or whose text contains "Mnemonic".
- Cognition [r]: The central nervous system's processing of information relevant to interacting with itself and its internal and external environment. [e]
- Language [r]: A type of communication system, commonly used in linguistics, computer science and other fields to refer to different systems, including 'natural language' in humans, programming languages run on computers, and so on. A wider definition of language - what counts as a language and what doesn't - is a difficult philosophical topic, deserving an article in its own right. [e]
- Memory [r]: The cognitive processes that lead to the retaining and recalling of past experience. [e]
- Amnesia [r]: Pathologic partial or complete loss of the ability to recall past experiences (retrograde amnesia) or to form new memories (anterograde amnesia). [e]
- Brain [r]: The core unit of a central nervous system. [e]
- Dementia [r]: Progressive decline in two or more cognitive domains that is severe enough to interfere with the performance of everyday activities. [e]