Millikan oil drop experiment/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Millikan oil drop experiment, or pages that link to Millikan oil drop experiment or to this page or whose text .
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Electric charge : A positive or negative property of matter that occurs as integral multiples of an elementary charge unit, and causes mutual repulsion of like-charged particles and mutual attraction of oppositely charged particles.
- Gravity : The tendency of objects with mass to accelerate toward each other.
- Elementary charge : Charge of electron (negative) and proton (positive); before discovery of the quark thought to be the smallest possible electric charge, written , value 1.602 176 53(14) × 10−19 C