Medium range ballistic missile/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Medium range ballistic missile, or pages that link to Medium range ballistic missile or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Medium range ballistic missile. Needs checking by a human.
- Art Lundahl : (1915 – 22 June 1992) American aerial-photography expert whose detection of missile installations in Cuba in 1962 led to the Cuban missile crisis, and who founded the Central Intelligence Agency's National Photographic Interpretation Center.
- Ballistic missile : A guided missile which, once its engines stop firing, follows a generally parabolic path to its target, defined by momentum, aerodynamic resistance, and gravity
- Cuban Missile Crisis : Probably the closest the U.S. and Soviet Union came to nuclear war, a confrontation, in October 1962, when Soviet missiles were discovered in Cuba, and eventually removed through a naval show of force and diplomatic maneuvering
- Guided missile : A weapon that flies through air or space, under its own power, which adjusts its course to hit its target.