Markandeya Purana/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Markandeya Purana, or pages that link to Markandeya Purana or to this page or whose text .
- Hinduism: A diffuse set of cultural and religious practices that originated on the Indian subcontinent.
- Mantra: something that is said, or perhaps sung, frequently and is deliberately repeated over and over
- 32 Names of Durga: a yoga and Hindu mantra from the Markandeya Purana, chapter 88
- Om Jayanti Maṅgalā Kālī: a yoga and Hindu mantra from the Markandeya Purana's 700 Verses segment