Malware polymorphism/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Malware polymorphism, or pages that link to Malware polymorphism or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Malware polymorphism. Needs checking by a human.
- Malware : A term created from the words "malicious" and "software", used to describe undesirable or harmful software and changes to a computer.
- Polymorphism (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Virus (computers) : A piece of malware that can exist only as part of another, authorized piece of software, which is an unauthorized consumer of resources on a computer; it may or may not propagate to other computers inside software sent to them
- Worm (computers) : A form of malware that can spread, among networked computers, without human interaction.