Macromolecular chemistry/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Macromolecular chemistry, or pages that link to Macromolecular chemistry or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Macromolecular chemistry. Needs checking by a human.
- Adenine : A base incorporated into DNA and RNA and part of an energy carrier, as ATP, in metabolism.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Nuclear chemistry : Subfield of chemistry dealing with radioactivity, nuclear processes and nuclear properties.
- Polymer chemistry : A multidisciplinary science that deals with the chemical synthesis and chemical properties of polymers or macromolecules.
- Polymer : A compound of high molecular weight derived either by the addition of many smaller, similar molecules (monomers), or by the condensation of many smaller, similar molecules eliminating water, alcohol, etc.