Jump to navigation Jump to search
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or a similar title.
Macintosh may mean:
- Macintosh (jacket) [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Apple Macintosh [r]: A personal computer that runs the Mac operating system (currently over BSD/UNIX), has a generally closed architecture, and is optimized for a consistent user interface. Developed in the early 1980s and released in 1984 by Apple Inc. (at the time known as Apple Computer). [e]
- Clan McIntosh [r]: Add brief definition or description (Scottish surname/clan)
- McIntosh (fruit) [r]: A type of apple, an edible tree fruit. Officially, this variety should be known as McIntosh, but the "Mac" spelling is very common. [e]
- Mekentosj.com [r]: Mek&Tosj is a software development company in the Netherlands "started as two young scientists who experienced the hard life of a PhD-student while working at the Netherlands Cancer Institute." Developers of the award-winning Papers application for Macintosh computers. [e]