M60 Patton tank/Related Articles
- See also changes related to M60 Patton tank, or pages that link to M60 Patton tank or to this page or whose text .
- Tank (military) : A large land combat vehicle that moves on continuous tracks rather than wheels, has its primary armament in a rotating armored turret, is armored against more than small arms fire, and, while it can be extremely effective in many combat situations, is optimized to kill other tanks
- M68 105mm cannon : Add brief definition or description
- M729 (combat engineering vehicle) : No longer in service, a U.S. Army vehicle, built on an M60 Patton tank chassis, which carried a lifting crane, short-barrelled 165mm gun for destroying obstacles, and other equipment to support combat engineer functions on the battlefield
- M1128 mobile gun system : Direct support self-propelled 105mm cannon in the Stryker family of the U.S. Army
- M1 Abrams (tank) : Heavily armed and armored but expensive and heavy, main battle tank, designed for the United States Army, and used by the United States Marine Corps and several allies; proven from the Gulf War onwards.