M1152 ECV armament carrier/Related Articles
- See also changes related to M1152 ECV armament carrier, or pages that link to M1152 ECV armament carrier or to this page or whose text .
- United States Army : Branch of the United States Armed Forces with the principal responsibility of conducting large-scale ground combat
- Infantry Brigade Combat Team : Under the Restructuring of the United States Army, the operational unit that is lightest and fastest to deploy, but having the least firepower, local mobility without augmentation, and protection
- High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle : (HMMWV) Basic light truck of the United States Army, which comes in a wide variety of modular variants. A civilian version is called the Hummer.
- M2 machine gun : A .50 caliber heavy machine gun, designed at the end of the First World War, which remains, after only slight modifications, in U.S. and worldwide service in infantry, vehicle, naval and aircraft applications
- MK 19 40mm automatic grenade launcher : Self-powered 40mm grenade launcher capable of full automatic fire
- BGM-71 TOW : A heavy antitank missile, launched from ground or helicopter platforms; all but the recent air-launched version trail a thin wire through which they receive man-in-the-loop guidance commands