Ludwig van Beethoven/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Ludwig van Beethoven, or pages that link to Ludwig van Beethoven or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Ludwig van Beethoven. Needs checking by a human.
- César Cui : Russian composer (1835-1918).
- Heavy metal (music) : Heavy metal (often referred to simply as metal) is a popular genre of rock music that evolved in the late 1960s and early 1970s, from heavy blues and psychedelic rock.
- Johann Sebastian Bach : German composer (1685-1750).
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Positivist calendar : Alternative calendar proposed by Auguste Comte in 1849, with each day and month celebrating a different person.
- Sinfonia characteristica : A symphony composed mainly in the eighteenth century which was embellished with a printed text, which pointed the listener in a specific direction, so that the music would convey a thematic expression.
- Symphony : A large-scale musical composition, generally regarded as the central orchestral form.
- The Swingle Singers : A vocal group formed in Paris, France with Ward Swingle, Anne Germain, Jeanette Baucomont, and Jean Cussac.
- Violin Concerto (Beethoven) : Concerto by Beethoven celebrated as the 'King of Concertos', scored in three movements allegro ma non troppo (D major), larghetto (G major), and rondo. allegro (D major)