Kurt Gödel/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Kurt Gödel, or pages that link to Kurt Gödel or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Kurt Gödel. Needs checking by a human.
- Aleph-0 : Cardinality (size) of the set of all natural numbers.
- Axiom of choice : Set theory assertion that if S is a set of disjoint, non-empty sets, then there exists a set containing exactly one member from each member of S.
- Gödel (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Halting problem : The task to decide whether a certain computer (executing a certain program) will eventually stop.
- Logical positivism : A school of philosophy that combines positivism—which states that the only authentic knowledge is scientific knowledge—with some kind of logical analysis, which is similar, but not the same as logicism.
- Logic : The study of the standards and practices of correct argumentation.
- Orch-OR : A speculative theory of consciousness proposed in the mid-1990s by British theoretical physicist Sir Roger Penrose and American anesthesiologist Stuart Hameroff.
- Rudolf Carnap : (1891–1970) Philosopher, a leading member of the Vienna Circle and an advocate of logical positivism
- Vienna Circle : Group of philosophers, scientists, and mathematicians formed in the 1920s that met regularly in Vienna to investigate scientific language and scientific method.