Korean War of 1592-1598/Bibliography
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Brown, Delmer, M. "The Impact of Firearms on Japanese Warfare, 1543-98", The Far Eastern Quarterly, Vol. 7, No. 3. (May, 1948), pp. 236-253.
- Hawley, Samuel. The Imjin War: Japan's Sixteenth-Century Invasion of Korea And Attempt To Conquer China (2005), The Royal Asiatic Society and The Institute of East Asian Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. ISBN: 89-954424-2-5
- Jones, Geo H. "The Japanese Invasion of Korea - 1592" (1899), The China Review, or notes & queries on the Far East, Vol. 23, No. 4 & 5: pp. 215-219 & pp. 239-254, China Mail Office.
- Palais, James B. Confucian statecraft and Korean Institutions : Yu Hyŏngwŏn and the late Chosŏn Dynasty (1996), Seattle: University of Washington Press. ISBN: 0295974559
- Rockstein, Edward D., Ph.D. Strategic And Operational Aspects of Japan's Invasions of Korea 1592-1598, 1993-6-18. Naval War College, Newport, R.I.
- Strauss, Barry. "Korea's Legendary General", MHQ: The Quarterly Journal of Military History Summer 2005 (Volume 17, Number 4: pp. 52-61, popular
- Swope, Kenneth M. "Crouching Tigers, Secret Weapons: Military Technology Employed During the Sino-Japanese-korean War, 1592-1598." Journal of Military History 2005 69(1): 11-41. Issn: 0899-3718 Fulltext: Project Muse
- Swope, Kenneth M. "Rhetoric, Disguise, and Dependence: China, Japan, and the Future of the Tributary System, 1592-1596," International History Review 24, no. 4 (December 2002): 757-82.
- Turnbull, Stephen. Samurai Invasion: Japan's Korean War, 1592-1598 (2002). 256pp
- Turnbull, Stephen and Richard Hook. Samurai Armies 1550-1615 (1979) excerpt and text search
- Villiers, John. "Silk and Silver: Macau, Manilla and Trade in the China Seas in the Sixteenth Century" (1980) The HKUL Digital Initiatives