Katyusha rocket/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Katyusha rocket, or pages that link to Katyusha rocket or to this page or whose text .
- Artillery : Crew-served military devices for propelling payloads over distance
- Unguided rocket : A form of artillery weapon that uses a rocket motor to propel a warhead at a target, using no guidance once launched
- Gaza Strip : 26-mile-long Middle Eastern coastal region long the Mediterranean Sea, bordering Egypt and Israel; population about 1.4 million Palestinian people, governed by Hamas since June 2007.
- GRAD rocket : Add brief definition or description
- Qassam rocket : Add brief definition or description
- Mortar : A piece of artillery, sometimes light enough to be carried by infantry, which has a short barrel length relative to the shell caliber, and fires in a high indirect trajectory, often desirable to fire over obstacles.
- Howitzer : An artillery piece with a medium ratio between barrel length and diameter; longer than a mortar and shorter than a gun; the most common form of modern cannon
- Counter-rocket, artillery and mortar : Military equipment and techniques to detect unguided rockets, artillery shells, and mortar rounds in flight, warn friendly forces that are threatened, and, with new methods, intercept and destroy the projectiles before they can do damage