Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Karachi. Needs checking by a human.
- Aafia Siddique : A Pakistani citizen and scientist, held in extrajudicial detention for five years for alleged terrorist ties, who is in proceedings at the U.S. Federal Court for the Southern District of New York, based on Federal Bureau of Investigation reports that she shot a U.S. officer and had documents and materials that may have been intended to cause explosions. Pakistani government representatives regularly attend the court.
- Dada Lekhraj : Founder of the Brahma Kumaris movement revered as Brahma Baba among his followers.
- Islamabad : The capital of Pakistan
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah : Attorney and political leader often considered the effective founder of Pakistan
- Pakistan : Country in southern Asia, established as a Muslim state split from India in 1947, bordering the Arabian Sea to the south, India to the east, Iran and Afghanistan to the west, and China to the north.
- Quetta : Capital of the Balochistan Province of Pakistan. It is believed to be the headquarters of the Taliban Quetta shura governing body under Mullah Muhammad Omar.
- Sami Mohy El Din Muhammed Al Hajj : A Sudanese journalist for the Al Jazeera news agency, held at Guantanamo Bay detention camp for suspicion of acting as a terrorist courier; released in 2008
- Sindh Province : A province of Pakistan, whose capital is Karachi
- U.S. intelligence and transnational crime and drugs : Activities of the United States intelligence community that are concerned with transnational crime and the drug trade, beyond the jurisdiction of domestic law enforcement