Jimmy Carter/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Jimmy Carter, or pages that link to Jimmy Carter or to this page or whose text .
- President of the United States of America : Head of state and government of the United States of America; elected through an electoral college and responsible for appointing Federal judges and senior officials of the executive branch, subject to Senate confirmation
- Human rights : Natural civil and political rights considered universal and applicable to all human beings worldwide.
- Rollback policy : An alternative to the containment policy of the Cold War, a doctrine of actively pushing the Soviets back from expansion without direct superpower confrontation, largely through support of anti-Soviet insurgencies
- Zbigniew Brzezinski : Counselor at the Center for Strategic and International Studies; member, international advisory board, Atlantic Council; board, International Crisis Group; advisor, Partnership for a Secure America; Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs for Jimmy Carter
- Afghanistan War (1979-92) : Add brief definition or description
- 1979 Iranian Islamic revolution : The overthrow of the government of Shah Reza Pahlavi and its replacement by the Islamic Republic of Iran under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini