- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Robert W. Dimand. "Irving Fisher on the International Transmission of Booms and Depressions through Monetary Standards." Journal of Money, Credit & Banking. Vol: 35#1 2003. pp 49+. online edition
- Dimand, Robert W. "The Dance of the Dollar: Irving Fisher's Monetary Theory of Economic Fluctuations," History of Economics Review (1993). 20, 161-172.
- Dimand, Robert W. "Irving Fisher's Debt-Deflation Theory of Great Depressions," Review of Social Economy (1994). 52, 92-107
- Dimand, Robert W. "The Fall and Rise of Irving Fisher's Macroeconomics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought (1998). 20, 191-201.
- Allen, Robert Loring. Irving Fisher: A Biography (1993) online excerpt
- Joseph Dorfman. The Economic Mind in American Civilization (1958) vol 3.
- Fellner, William, ed. Ten Economic Studies in the Tradition of Irving Fisher (1967)
- Geanakoplos, John and Dimand, Robert W., ed. Celebrating Irving Fisher: The Legacy of a Great Economist (2005)
- Samuelson, Paul. "Irving Fisher and the Theory of Capital," in Fellner (1967)
- Sasuly, Max. "Irving Fisher and Social Science," Econometrica (1947). 15, 255-278.
- Tobin, James. "Neoclassical Theory in America: J. B. Clark and Fisher" American Economic Review (Dec 1985) vol 75#6 pp 28-38in JSTOR
- Irving Fisher. The Works of Irving Fisher, 14 vols. ed. by William J. Barber assisted by Robert W. Dimand and Kevin Foster, consulting ed. James Tobin. London: Picketing & Chatto. (1997).
- Irving Fisher. The Nature of Capital and Income (1906) 427 pages. online at books.google.com
- Irving Fisher. The rate of interest: Its Nature, Determination and Relation to Economic Phenomena (1907), 442 pages online at books.google.com
- Irving Fisher. Elementary Principles of Economics (1912) 531 pages, textbook; online at books.google.com
- Irving Fisher. America's Interest in World Peace, 1924 on the League Of Nations. online edition
- Irving Fisher. Prohibition at Its Worst (1926) online edition
- Irving Fisher. The "Noble Experiment" (1930). on prohibition online edition