International Atomic Energy Agency/Related Articles
- See also changes related to International Atomic Energy Agency, or pages that link to International Atomic Energy Agency or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/International Atomic Energy Agency. Needs checking by a human.
- CIA activities in Asia-Pacific : This is a regional-level subpage dealing with CIA intelligence and operations pertaining to the Asia-Pacific area. Large topics may be in subordinate pages.
- Counterproliferation : The set of activities that detect and monitor the threat of weapons of special concern against one's own nation and one's allies.
- End user certificate : A document that certifies the ultimate recipient of military or dual-use goods being sold, and attests to compliance with all relevant international arms control agreements, as well as compliance with national policies of the sending and receiving nations, as well as any intermediate countries involved in the shipment
- Iraq and weapons of mass destruction : Threats, development programs and actual use, of weapons of mass destruction by Iraq, from the 1970s through the Iraq War
- Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons : The principal worldwide agreement for controlling the spread of nuclear weapons and nuclear weapons technology, without inhibiting the peaceful use of nuclear energy
- U.K. support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War : Most support to Iraq was without the knowledge or approval of U.K. government, but through covert Iraqi purchasing; some authorized dual-use sales were made, but largely ceased with the UN embargo
- U.S. Department of State : Agency of the executive branch of the U.S. government responsible for foreign policy and the conduct of American diplomacy.
- UNSCOM : A United Nations agency, created in April 1991, to inspect Iraq for weapons of mass destruction and long-range guided missiles, and to supervise destruction of weapons and production facilities
- United Nations : An international organization that was founded in 1945 with the mission of preventing international war, protecting human rights, supporting social progress and justice, and helping with economic progress.