Infertility (human)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Infertility (human), or pages that link to Infertility (human) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Infertility (human). Needs checking by a human.
- Contraception (medical methods) : Medications and medical devices used to prevent pregnancy in sexually active couples.
- Human genetics : Discipline concerned with genetically determined inheritance, resemblances and differences among human beings.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome : Endocrine condition characterized by the accumulation of numerous cysts on the ovaries associated with high male hormone levels, chronic anovulation, and other metabolic disturbances, that affects approximately 5% of all women.
- Semen (human) : The mix of body fluids and male gametes (spermatazoons), that, when deposited in the female reproductive tract, can result in fertilization of an egg.