Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Holland. Needs checking by a human.
- Amsterdam : The capital city of the Netherlands; 2007 population 743,100.
- Baronet : Hereditary honour, higher than a Knight, but lower than a Baron.
- Boston, Lincolnshire : Port in Lincolnshire on the East coast of England.
- Edward I : (1272-1307) English king who conquered Wales and attempted to conquer Scotland.
- France, history : Add brief definition or description
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- Jacques Goudstikker : (1897 - 1940) Jewish Dutch art dealer.
- Merchant navy : Use of sea for transportation of goods and passengers
- Netherlands, history : Add brief definition or description
- Netherlands : Constitutional monarchy (population c. 16.6 million; capital Amsterdam) located at the delta of three major rivers (Rhine, Maas or Meuse, and Schelde) in north-western Europe; situated between Germany and Belgium, and bordering the North Sea to the north and west; founding member of the European Union.
- Orange Order : The largest Unionist organisation in Northern Ireland, with at least 75,000 members.
- René Descartes : French 17th-century philosopher, mathematician and scientist, author of the Discourse on Method.
- Robert Plant : (b. 20 August 1948), English rock singer and songwriter, famous for his membership in the rock band Led Zeppelin as the lead vocalist, as well as for his successful solo career.
- Rotterdam : (584.046 inhabitants on January 1 2007) The second largest city in The Netherlands by population size.